Saturday, May 7, 2016

Spring time pictures of Montana.

      My attempt at making dog sweaters with my new knitting skills. 

     The preschool class got to go on their own little safari scavenger hunt to find hidden toy animals.

      I am really glad that the Jump kids got to do this service project. It's called socks of love. They fill the socks with little soaps, shampoo bottles, ect; and the socks go to the food pantry. Because I do help out at the food pantry, I can safely say that this is a welcomed treat. And to answer a question about where is the other sock for the par, it's inside the first sock.

      This is something I don't believe I have ever seen; snow in late April. Yes, we had snow in late April out here. The funny part was that the week before the temperature was in the 70s. Yet, this is normal weather at times in Montana. To have snow in spring.

      This week the bees are out and so are the flowers. With the temperature in the 80s for part of the week. Starting to look like spring again.

No comments:

Post a Comment