Saturday, November 28, 2015

Picture post of the year so far. Part 2

Hope that you guys liked the pictures from last time. I know that they where only a few last time. But don't worry I have plenty more. Hope you enjoy. 

This is the first craft that we did with the kids at Leap. We are helping teach the Ten Commandments. 

This is one of the Jump's kids designs to help advertise Jump's pie sale during the Sugar Beet Festival. I know it's upside down. Sorry about that.

The sky is just as lovely in the evening as they are in the mornings.

I know that selfies are getting old. But I thought that this one was worth taking. At the Food Pantry, during the Halloween season, we are required to wear either the glow in the dark neckales that I am wearing in this picture or one with twinkling lights. They are something fun to wear to celebrate and share cheer.

This is the sight that I have been getting used to. Wide open spaces.

The other side of the Mountans look familler. As we had head to Presbytery meeting.

Very familler in deed.

We got a chance to go out and see the Bear Paw Battelfield.

And it was a nice day to go out to see Bear Paw Battelfield. Very windy, but overall nice.

At a knitting group here in town. We were told about one of the ladies in the group goal to make scarfs for some kids at her daughter's school that she works for. This is one of three scarfs that I made for that project if she can use them.

A picture before the Parade of Lights.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment